One of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or agreed location at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party’s name on it.
- Suggested 8 am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 4:30 pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- PICK UP PLACE// Right from dock site. As soon as you disembark your ship you will see your private driver holding a sign with your name on it.
- Ports (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group’s name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port.
We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.
As for La Spezia Port
Please note you will need to take a complimentary shuttle bus (do not take the shuttle bus going to the city. You want the one to La Spezia) less than 5 minutes where the passenger pick-up is. Please note that the shuttle bus will take you to the exit of the cruise terminal. There the Escort driver will be waiting with your name on a sign.
Naples Train station
The escort driver will be waiting at the end of the train platform where your train will be arriving at. The escort driver will be holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was reserved.
The escort driver will be waiting at the arrival lobby holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was made under or otherwise stated.
Escort driver will be waiting at the lobby of the hotel. Normally pick up is 8:30am or otherwise stated.
The escort driver will be waiting outside the main doors of the building.
For groups of more than 8 people from Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Salerno we can either provide a Mercedes Sprinter minibus or multiple luxury minivans. This will depend on availability. When in Civitavecchia Port, Livorno Port, and La Spezia Port we only provide multiple minivans with the maximum number of 8 people in each minivan. This is because minibuses are prohibited from entering the town center. Therefore, a waste of time will incur walking to the destinations, by minivans you will get to your destination directly without wasting time.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY. IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES(ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS(STRIKES/PROTEST)
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included.
- Gratuities ranging between 10-20 percent(optional but appreciated)
- No admission to any sites
- For lunch you will have a choice of either grabbing a bite to go or a leisurely meal in a local restaurant. Your driver will make recommendations. Lunch can range from E10-E40
- PRICES ARE IN EURO
- EVERY EXTRA HOUR IS 60 EURO
- BEST NOT TO DO THIS ON A MONDAY AS MUSEUMS ARE CLOSED
DepartureCivitavecchia Port, Hotel, Train, private resident, FCO airport
Departure Time8:00 or as per confirmation. Normally from port pick up is 8:00am and hotel 8:30am.
Return Time16:00-17:00 or as per confirmation
TARQUINIA ETRUSCAN NECROPOLIS
- TARQUINIA ETRUSCAN NECROPOLIS The drive take 30 minutes-you will reach the site of the Etruscan tombs. It looks like an olive tree field but be careful because shaded by these one hundred year old plants you will enter archaeological gems.
TARQUINIA ETRUSCAN MUSEUM //
- TARQUINIA ETRUSCAN MUSEUM ,another gem in the little town of Tarquinia. Only if you combine the visit of the tombs with the museum visit you can really absorb at the best experience and experience of the Etruscan Civilization.
TARQUINIA: THE TOWN
- TARQUINIA: THE TOWN // After the more demanding visit of the Archaeological part of the town, please find the time to explore the other parts of it. During your free time, take the opportunity to walk through the narrow streets and do not miss the wonderful view of the BELVEDERE has to offer.