This itinerary is from the starting point of Naples and Amalfi Area (port/hotel/train station). Our cooking experience at the vineyard begins with Capafresca Spumante rosè as a welcoming aperitif. Ester, a member of the family will escort you throughout our organic vineyard, vegetable garden (seasonal vegetables used for the cooking class) wine cellar and storage cellar. Our Gulf of Naples menu includes Capri style ravioli (served fried and also in Piennolo tomato sauce) Neapolitan eggplant parmigiana and our very own Almond cake made with Sorrento lemons. Participants will have the opportunity to actually make their own dough, fill and shape the ravioli, assemble the eggplant parmigiana and make the cake from scratch. Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Superior white 2017, Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP rosè 2018, Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Superior red 2017 and Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Riserva 2014, will be served during the cooking class and meal. Conclusively passito will be served with dessert. The entire experience will last roughly four hours and guests are welcome to stay around and enjoy their own private time in our peaceful vineyard.
Important Note Regarding itinerary
If the starting point is from Sorrento Area, Amalfi Area, or Salerno Area-the itinerary is as follows: Pompeii-Positano/Lunch-Sorrento. Time allocation is the same. It is 8-9hr tour.
- Pick up time: 8 am or as per your confirmation.
- Return time: 4-5pm or as per your confirmation.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY. IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES(ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS(STRIKE/PROTEST)
- Ports (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)
Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group’s name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port. We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver or escort guide
- Highway tolls
- Fuel and insurance fee
- 22% of Italian sale tax
- Cooking lesson
- Tour of the vineyard
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- For groups of more than 8 people from Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Salerno we can either provide a Mercedes Sprinter minibus or multiple luxury minivans. This will depend on availability. With a minibus, you will be dropped further from the destination and you will have to walk ted location.