Everything You Need to Know Before Booking Your Next Amalfi Coast Trekking Experience
Hikers are always looking for that next big adventure. Canada definitely has a lot to offer when it comes to hiking. But when that cold winter weather rolls in, there’s not a whole lot you can do. The passionate among us may still head out to hike in the frigid weather, but that isn’t for everyone.
So, let’s change that.
If you’re itching to get out there and conquer your next trail, you should look into Amalfi Coast trekking. Not only is the Amalfi Coast rich with history, culture, and food and wine, but it boasts some great trekking as well.
Here Is What You Need for Your Amalfi Coast Trekking Trip
There are a few essentials you’re going to need for your Amalfi Coast trekking trip. These suggestions are also dependent on what time of the year you visit the region. The Amalfi Coast is fairly warm all year round, but summers in the region are warm!
You’re going to want to bring a few things before setting off. These include:
- A sturdy pair of hiking shoes or boots (depending on the season). Most trails are rocky and very hilly. You want your hiking footwear to provide you with enough ankle support and protection from rough rocks.
- Sunscreen. The sun is very strong, and you can burn very easily.
- A reliable water bottle. This one’s pretty obvious!
- Breathable clothing. Although your Amalfi Coast trekking experience will take place near the sea, you will get hot climbing hills
- A comfy hat. The sun is strong, and you want to decrease your chances of getting sunburnt.
Via Amalfi | Amalfi Coast Trekking Trips We Offer
Now that you know what to bring, you probably want to know a little more about the Amalfi Coast trekking trips offered by Via Amalfi. All trips include a private, luxury air-conditioned vehicle transfer with an English-speaking driver.
Our most popular trips include:
- The Path of the Gods: This beginner-friendly trip takes you through the interior of the Amalfi Coast, just east of Positano. This trek lasts between 3 and 5 hours.
- Montepertuso / Hole in the Rock: The hole in the rock is a rewarding trek that is beginner-friendly. This trip includes poles and lasts between 3 to 5 hours.
- Valle Delle Ferriere: The waterfall on the Valle Delle Ferriere hike is a must-see. If you are interested in an Amalfi Coast trekking trip that takes you high into the hillside, this is the right choice for you.
About Via Amalfi – Amalfi Coast Trekking, Toronto to Vancouver
With Via Amalfi, it’s extremely easy to book your next Amalfi Coast trekking trip. We take care of all of the logistics for you, so that you can have an unforgettable experience. That means we pick you up, cover all tolls and parking costs, provide a guided tour, and drop you off. It’s never been easier to experience the Amalfi Coast’s iconic hiking trails.
Are you interested in booking your next Amalfi Coast trekking trip? We are here to help. Our tours are offered to Canadians all across the country. Whether you are in Vancouver, Toronto, or on the East Coast, we can accommodate you and help you experience the magic of the Amalfi Coast. Contact us today and let us show you how we can make your Amalfi Coast trip the experience of a lifetime.
- We offer three dedicated hiking trips and can recommend other great options if needed.
- Pair one of our Amalfi Coast trekking trips with our wine tasting and wellness tours.
- Our guests love working with us. Check out some of our amazing Trip Advisor reviews.