About the apartment
Apartment is in the historical city center and recently renovated, fully furnished and loft bedroom. The main door of the flat is located at the entrance hall of the building.
About the neighbourhood
Interaction with guests
The staff is available for your needs and to solve problems that may arise during your stay. We will do our best provide all information in order to spend an amazing period in the city.
check-in is free from 1pm to 8pm. Check-out is at 10am. Outside these hours an additional cost of 15 euros.
On Sundays and holidays (Italian national holidays), an additional 10 euros must be paid.
The Italian holidays are:
- 1 January: New Year’s Day
- 6 January: Epiphany
- Easter, Easter Monday (they change from year to year according to the Roman calendar)
- April 25th: Liberation Day
- 1 May: Workers’ Day
- 2 June: Republic Day
- 15 August: Ferragosto
- 19 September: San Gennaro (patronal feast of Naples)
- 1 November: Feast of All Saints
- 8 December: Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- 25 December: Christmas
- 26 December: Santo Stefano
You will have the space to yourself and will only share it with those you’re traveling with.
- Central heating or a heater in the listing
- Air conditioning
- Towels, shampoo, and toilet paper
- Hot water
- Hair dryer
- Bed linens
- First aid kit
- Room-darkening shades
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- Host greets you
- Private entrance
- Separate street or building entrance
- Paid parking on premises